Happy Friday everyone! Today is a Bank Holiday in the UK, so please be patient if you are sending any emails to me today as there may be a little bit of a delay in response.
We have the following new flights coming on line – please note they are not in the system yet, so please wait for a few days before you try and book them or request any information on them.
- NEW ROUTE: SIN – 3x week on D357 ex SIN starting 14-May; awaiting flight details and schedule confirmation from BA.
- NEW ROUTE: MEX – 4x week on D1347 ex LHR starting 18-May; awaiting flight details and schedule confirmation from BA.
- NEW ROUTE: GRU – 4x week on D1347 ex LHR starting 18-May; awaiting flight details and schedule confirmation from BA.
- NEW ROUTE: EZE – 4x week on D1347 ex LHR starting 18-May; awaiting flight details and schedule confirmation from BA.
- NEW ROUTE: DME- 2x week on D36 ex LHR starting 16-May -BA1233/1232 – this is live in the system and can be booked.
- MODIFICATION: LHR-NBO – Frequency change from 7pw to 4pw on D1357 ex NBO effective immediately – BA1065/BA1064
- POSSIBLE: LHR – ATH – 19 May – will keep you posted.
As per previous comms – the routes below are still operating, not all are daily – please check with your sales team for flight details. LHR – YYZ is only available on a Monday for livestock, but YYZ – LHR is daily.
- PVG/PEK – not available outbound from PVG/PEK due to high cargo volumes
- CDG/BCN/TXL/ZRH/NCE/LIS/LCA/GIB/AMS/MAD (IB)
- YEG is not available for livestock – apologies.
As per the norm, please be aware that these can change quickly if a route cannot drive enough cargo, so please continue to be flexible and understanding, and ensure that your customers are also aware that things are very fluid.
We continue to allow transits through LHR to onward destinations. Please ensure any connections you are booking have a minimum of 6 hours connection time. This allows for any flight delays due to large volumes of cargo being loaded onto the aircraft and gives the pets sufficient rest time at the ARC.
LHR – DUB flights are still not available at this time and are still being reviewed with the aircraft type issues.
Schedules are not in yet for June, so my advice is not to book beyond the 31st of May until I have more information about June. Routes are constantly under review and I am trying to help you avoid making bookings that may be cancelled.
Best regards / Saludos / Slán
Specialised Product Manager
Live Animals / Secure / Human Remains
IAG Cargo S122, PO Box 99, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW6 2JS