As travel demand continues to drop and flight schedules are reduced accordingly-due to circumstances beyond United’s control- along with government mandates and restrictions, it’s become necessary to make some difficult policy decisions to manage through these extraordinary and unprecedented times.
Effective Wednesday, March 25th, we’re suspending all PetSafe and military pet transportation until further notice (includes international and domestic). If you have any upcoming pet bookings, our PetSafe team will work with you to confirm the cancellations.
- On March 19, we announced a temporary suspension of all international PetSafe shipments.
- Through Tuesday, March 24, we will continue to accept and transport PetSafe shipments within the domestic United States to the extent our current schedules permit.
- Please check United’s latest schedule information to ensure booked flight is still operating.
- Wednesday, March 25, United will temporarily suspend acceptance of all PetSafe shipments within the domestic United States.
- Please note that given the current situation, we are unable to make any exceptions to book or transport any pets.
We are implementing these temporary measures in response to the unprecedented business environment brought on by the COVID-19 crisis. Updates will be communicated as they develop.
United values our relationship with you, and we appreciate your ongoing support.
May all of you and your families stay healthy during this crisis.
United PetSafe Team