Member Benefits for companies and individuals
- Public recognition of your company's concern for the safe and humane transport of animals through your alliance with ATA, an organization internationally recognized as a leader in using "best practices";
- Use of the ATA member logo on PR materials such as brochures, business cards, websites and e-mail signatures. It's an easy way to let others know that you share ATA’s values and are actively involved in the safe and humane transport of animals;
- Discounted meeting registration fees for all company employees including the annual international conference, IPATA's annual conference, and periodic regional meetings or training seminars;
- Opportunities for face-to-face networking with other industry professionals through attendance at conferences and exchange of written/electronic communication;
- Contacts with industry leaders and related professional organizations, from international organizations such as CITES and OIE and IATA to all levels of government (ministries, border authorities, customs, etc.);
- Access to the ATA member directory and business resources, including contact information and a brief description of services provided;
- Request for Transport service collates inquiries from the general public. The transport service opportunities are made available to ATA members via our website;
- Annual conference - held each spring, ATA's annual international conference provides a forum for an exchange of industry issues, resolution of problems, and discussion of pending changes within the industry;
- Migrations – our electronic newsletter highlighting news and industry changes from around the globe;
- Personal growth through leadership opportunities such as speaking at conferences, leading discussion groups, and serving as a board member or officer of ATA;
- Attending ATA’s webinars.
How to become an ATA Member?
Depending on your organization's interest and size, there are multiple options available. You can choose for one of the different options available (see below).
We do expect prospective members to agree to follow Code of Ethics and ByLaws at the time of application and during the entire period of your membership. Please open and read these documents carefully before proceeding to the Membership options below.
Membership applications should provide minimum 2 Letters of Reference. One reference must be an ATA member and the other reference(s) from a business colleague with whom the applicant has worked to process animals shipments. If there would be an issue with these reference, please contact the ATA Office.
Different kinds of memberships are available: